Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hiking - Maple Trail, Forest Park (Photos)

Natural beauty in God's creations can be found all over the world.  Here is another place I've seen with my own eyes...and thoroughly enjoyed!

I am not a big hiking enthusiast, but I am learning to love it.
Every time I'm out I see wondrous things that make me smile.  In addition, I get to spend time with my family and create amazing memories.

Maple Trail

My husband, son and I went hiking last week when my husband had the day off for the holiday.  We hiked the Maple Trail in Portland's Forest Park.  It was absolutely beautiful!

Ferns in the sun's rays

The forest was filled with fall colors and a bounty of greenery from not only conifers, but deciduous trees that had yet to turn.


Forest Stream

There were so many things that caught my eye, my husband and son began to become impatient with my frequent stopping to snap a picture.

Tall Trees along the Maple Trail

There are so many amazing things to see in nature no matter where you are in the world.
God's beauty is everywhere. It makes me want to see more!

-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment